April 9th, 2013

Over the weekend we a few fishermen out , but the had no luck in getting Perch or Tullibees.  It’s over in my mind.  We are pulling the planks off the access and waiting for the foot of snow they are forecasting.  Depending on how much we get we might be postponing the “Block Party” this Saturday, but I’m going to wait ans see what we get the next couple days.  I’ll let you know Thursday……….

Keep a Tight Line!!       Eddy