December 6th, 2017

With the cooler weather the last couple days the main lake is starting to freeze up. (look at the webcam), I think by Thursday-Friday it should be completely ice covered and with the forecast of another cold blast next week things should be on track for a more “normal” time for getting out there.

If the snow will hold off the next two weeks I hoping to get out there by the 15th to 20th with smaller houses and get started. But we will wait and see.  The next couple days I will be working on the access as slush ice piled up pretty good this year when it first froze.

It shouldn’t be too long now…   Keep a Tight Line!