March 19th, 2015

Decided to wait until I see what is coming for rain tomorrow aqnd evening.  The weather service delay the rain and right now it is a slight drizzle.  Still sounds like not much and tomorrow I will decide to put the bridge out for the weekend.  Just being cautious..

Watch the report midday for those that want to come up and try……

Keep a Tight Line!   Eddy